Friday, April 11, 2014

Aquarium - An animation

This is the first project i am posting of the 2013 CG batch which will passout in 2014. This is titled aquarium. A few fishes moving around. You can serve them food. Poison food kills them. I have created a 3D fish among these 2D fishes and it can be moved randomly if needed.
I went through the code that's given in the link. Its a pity that our students have to work so hard to do their projects. The green leaves that you see down here are hard coded. X & Y value of all the points is kept on changing and it has been drawn laboriously six times. It could have been drawn once and translated five times to draw six leaves.
In drawing the fishes also code is unnecessarily replicated to increase the number of lines. If I were to do this project it would not have been even 250 lines of code. And I would not take so much pains to code. Of course I should profess the ability to work smartly comes with experience. Work smart should be the mantra.
If clients find out that your software is inefficient and you have cheated trying to increase number of lines and consequently their bill.... they would definitely not pay you the amount you claim.

Snapshots:



Here is the source.

25 comments:

  1. plz send report of acquarium project my mailld is tejashwinitejunaik@gmail.com plz sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz send repoet of dis aquarium project plz.. u can send through hike dis is my contact 9632875508 or mail id naveennavi95 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can post the algorithm and explain you the code. Go thorugh the project report guidelines in on of my post... download a few sample project reports in the link provided. Modify the report to suit your project by including the algorithm. Believe me if you do it on your own it will help you in the long run.

      Delete
    2. Hello Sir, can you please explain the code ? My mail id is sneha.suresh07@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Sir please send the report to shreyasgowda215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i am getting error at errorcallback function please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rplace gluQuadricCallback(qobj, GLU_ERROR,
      (GLvoid (CALLBACK*) ()) errorCallback); instead of gluQuadricCallback(qobj, GLU_ERROR, errorCallback);

      Delete
  5. send me aquarium project to this harish.dp132@gmail.com plzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. send me aquarium project to this harish.dp132@gmail.com plzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send me aquarium project report to ripedge36@gmail.com please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send me aquarium project report to eshwarkrishnan99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sir can u plz send me how to do opengl program for moving fish in a round fish bowl plzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plz send me the aquarium project report @ samanaffshaan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir plz send me aquarium project report to rakshulucky27@gmail.com plzz sir

    ReplyDelete
  12. Send me aquarium project report to mahalaxmi.b.bagali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. please send this project report
    sandeepnarasaiah05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can u please send me this aquarium project report to my mail bharani106199@gmail.com
    Please I'm requesting please send

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, sir can u please send me the report for aquarium project to my mail id smtry.r123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, sir can u please send me the report for aquarium project to my mail id monish55goutham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can u send me the report of this project to pdikshita8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello sir can you please send the Aquarium project report to my mail id-kavyars027@gmail.com .....Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Plz send me the project report of aquarium with source code to this email nnvinuthashree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete