Saturday, February 22, 2014

Worms - An Animation

The worst part of software is either you have everything or you have none. Till recently my blog was having only a few posts and that too my original code. Now i decided to post all the projects that i have. This is done purposefully as i am not sure till what time these projects will be with me. Can't believe my hard disk. I have experienced it first hand. If i share something i treasure it stays with me longer.

This is the last project of the 2011 year submitted by students of 2012 passout students. This is worms. If you click inside the window all the worms moving randomly till that time congregate at the point clicked.

Snapshot:



Here is the source. If in any of the posts, the code does not match the project or snapshots it is entirely due to the pipelined and the time division specialization of work approach that i used to post these.

No comments:

Post a Comment