Sunday, March 30, 2014

Selective Repeat ARQ

This is related to computer networks(a subject i don't like very much, there is lot of competition to teach that and it is important from the point of view of phd) and i have met many people who speak offensively about CG. I don't mind such minor things. Simulation of networks is an important research topic. Several network simulators like NS2(network simulator), NCTUNS exist. This project simulates and animates the Selective Repeat Automatic Repeat Request(ARQ) technique in data communications.

Snapshots:






Here is the source.

12 comments:

  1. Sir can you send me the project report of this selective repeat arq


    Thanks In Advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz make it on your own... U can take a sample project report from the post in which guidelines for project report are given. U will not need to make too much modifications and i feel it will help you in the long run.

      Delete
    2. Bro if u got the report send me plzzz

      Delete
    3. praveenvrathod111@gmail.com to this mail

      Delete
    4. if you got the report plzzzzz send me
      my email id rishikaagrawal488@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. sir please send me the project report for seaview to ashwinihnagendra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir plzz send me the report for seaview project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir can u plz explain why do we take only 10 cahracters as input

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir in packet crashing instead of just sending the blue and yellow color bars cand we send a text like hello and from ack side along with the bar ack should also come with it.Sir plzz reply me soon i have to submit my project soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir in packet crashing instead of just sending the blue and yellow color bars cand we send a text like hello and from ack side along with the bar ack should also come with it.Sir plzz reply me soon i have to submit my project soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I'm facing a problem in displaying strings

    ReplyDelete
  8. argument of type const char* is incompatible with parameter of type char* the one

    ReplyDelete