Sunday, March 30, 2014

Table fan

This is a project named table fan and to me looks like a projector of the good old days(just a part of it). Pretty decent job. The blades of the fan change color on mouse input. The blades are not well rounded too. Probably this fan thing needs a mesh to cover it so that it looks like a table fan. Someone finally commented on what I have written here and I am encouraged to write more description of the projects posted here. Thanks for reading. Thanks for pointing out the misdemeanor.

Snaps:



This is the code.

9 comments:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.
    amazon shopping deals    

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get report for table fan code?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart of your writing whilst appearing agreeable in the beginning, did not work perfectly with me personally after some time. Somewhere throughout the sentences you were able to make me a believer but just for a short while. I nevertheless have a problem with your jumps in assumptions and one would do well to help fill in all those gaps. In the event that you actually can accomplish that, I will surely be fascinated. read this post here

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want full report on table fan plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send report on Swatiasnotikar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete