Monday, April 13, 2015

Running out of ideas.... for CG Lab Project of VTU - Implementation for New Ideas

So many students have ideas of project but are unable to implement since they cannot begin. Its the starting problem. Some start and face difficulty and then quit in the middle. Only a few are able to complete a project that too within the given semester end.


So here is an offer....

Post your project idea as a comment on this blog post and i will develop initial code which you can further enhance.

9 comments:

  1. I check your all code, why not make a complete script lets a bus pick the passengers from different stops (lets make three stops now) there will be traffic signals, bus will stop on each signal. And add some walking persons around the road. when bus will stop on each stop we will change camera view and bus's back lights will glow (in red color) I would love to work with you on this project,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure... we will work. The problem is the bus is 2D. To make 3D bus and persons it will be very very difficult. What have you worked on previously?

      Delete
    2. Brother, can you email me so we can exchange some code and make it work. Thanks
      alqaswatech[at]gmail.com

      Delete
  2. can u make stack or queue push and pop operation pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u gv me a code for kaleidoscope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some projects are easy to implement... some are quite tough. Your idea requires mathematics of high order. Sorry even I cannot begin this although I have made a post on kaleidoscope.

      Delete
  4. Sir..You are really gr8 ����..bcz ur have uploaded lot of codes in ur blog..
    I have given jigsaw puzzle manual n automated solver...as synopsis.. for opengl mini project..
    But now I m not getting idea to implement things for this. ..I hope u ll help me in this��

    ReplyDelete