Friday, April 17, 2015

CGLABPROJECTS.BLOGSPOT.IN ---- Meta

Hi Guys,

If someone were to comment on the look and feel of my blog they would have many things to say, I hope. I begin all blog posts with "This project...." and my style of sharing code is to give a link to my Gdrive with "Here is the source..." and you are expected to magically know to try and click on here or source.
Blogs like these confuse first time visitors. The posts are in reverse chronological order.
Minor things apart, i must admit that if you have a look at the blog, there are quite a few projects in which i need to get GIF files generated to display the output. I purposefully chose GIF files because i know many of my students are browsing using limited data packs. I wanted to create videos of a few program's explanations. Just don't know how helpful it may be and also i feel it may cost me a few grand(absolutely penniless right now and eagerly awaiting the first 100 dollar cheque from google ads). My college professor advised me against giving out lecture videos for downloads fearing i may become more famous than the college in which i teach. In fact i was tasked with integrating moodle in our website. That is a work in progress and if we get a good hand we may pull it off, too. 

For the data that my blog consumes i feel it is worth the visit. For some of the students it may be a gateway to further learning. Some may be glad that they found my blog.

Today being a strike called for a dam being constructed by Karnataka in a border area south of Bangalore i was relatively free.

I hope my blog is a visual treat to the eye and sets your imagination on fire with computer generated imagery.

Here are some images from google to look at:

This is Funny:

This is a GIF of a fighting sequence:

Eye Candy along with fast cars:


These are the kind of graphic pacman monsters i would like in my games.... with eyes which turn and u can see the reflection,.... WOW!!!


How about window panes in metro trains as gaming screens???




Virtual Football....


Games for Kids between 5-10:


How do you handle failure while playing games??? The key is not to get angry and frustrated.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. All the best for your venture.. 75seconds I presume is an organization that makes impactful videos to explain facts/ideas in a short time. Great product and my best wishes.

      Delete
  2. thanks for this informission this meant to me a lot we also provide the fastest satta king disawar Result thier is site witch is giving the morning Gali Result before anyone and following is the bestest site i ever seen in the world for all time instant satta king Result.

    ReplyDelete